How to report a problem?

8/25/2021 9:40:39 AM

Problems with the building (not the apartment), that needs to be resolved urgently, should be notified to the board and SBC on the link below:

Other concerns that you would like to notify to the Board, please use the website according to the link below. Please note that there could be some delays in the response time from the board. When addressed, the board will contact you via email as soon as possible.