Error reporting

11/4/2023 12:24:52 PM

As far as error reporting is concerned, all reports must be made to the board at email, who will handle it further. No notification may be made directly to SBC.
Only in very ACUTE cases can you call SBC or Låsinvest.
NOTE! Keep in mind that if the fault concerns something that you are responsible for maintaining and repairing in your apartment according to the regulations, you must contact a craftsman yourself and pay to remedy the fault.
/The board